Tuesday 20 May 2014

5 Villains I love most: JIM MORIARTY the best



JIM MORIARTY
To me, this guy is such a douche that i love him for it. He is the greatest villain to me because he possesses NO magical power or any special skill or any deformation whatsoever except that he's bad because he's bored. I LOVE HIM


VOLDERMORT
He who shall not be named is my number 2 greatest villain in showbiz. I mean that man knows how to kill people and make you love him for it. he threatens good too and his appearance, awesome.

THE JOKER
 Heath Ledger's version of the joker is still the best so far. He really got into character and he played him perfectly. The guy was so devious that i think Heath might have even fooled himself into believing he was the joker. Miss the guy. RIP dude

MAGNETO
I so love the comic book version of magneto. The whole kill all humans routine is very nice, i mean he has a point, Kidding but i love the evolution of his powers better and the fact that he could create his own Utopia. I mean wouldn't you want that?
HADES
I loved this guy's dialogue the best. i crammed it " You are specks of dust beneath our fingernails, your very breath is a gift from Olympus, You have insulted powers beyond your comprehension." I loved that scene the most in that movie.

ADD YOURS IN THE COMMENT SECTION

No comments:

Post a Comment