Thursday 15 May 2014

Angelina Jolie talks wedding plans and collaboration with fiance Brad Pitt with E! Online


It won't be a sequel to their 2007 hit Mr. & Mrs. Smith, but Angelina Jolie and her fiancé Brad Pitt are making plans to team up again on the big screen.
"I wrote something a few years ago for Brad and me. Just for fun," the Oscar-winning actress says in the latest issue of People.
"Just an independent little art piece. Because we don't get to do those as much as we'd like. But it's something really small and experimental."
Jolie also dishes on her wedding plans, revealing she's getting plenty of input from the couple's six kids: Maddox Jolie-Pitt, 12, Pax Jolie-Pitt, 10, Zahara Jolie-Pitt, 9, Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, 7, and twins Knox Jolie-Pitt and Vivienne Jolie-Pitt, 5.
"We are discussing it with the children and how they imagine it might be," the bride-to-be, 38, says. "It's going to be Disney or paintball—one or the other!"
Pax and Zahara make their movie debut in their mom's upcoming adventure Maleficent.
But Jolie has other plans for the children that don't involve carving out careers in Hollywood.
"I don't want our kids to be actors.  But we realized early on that 4- and 5-year-olds were not going to be comfortable in a scene with me.  I would say hello to kids and they would cry.  So I went back and said, ‘On my God, maybe…' So Brad and I had a long talk about it because it wasn't an easy choice to kind of make her [Vivienne] more public.  But we thought less of that and more of time spent on-set with Mommy." 

No comments:

Post a Comment