Friday 9 May 2014

Jennifer Lawrence puts down rumors about faking being clumsy

Jennifer Lawrence has denied that she fakes being clumsy to get attention
Who would fake being clumsy? Certainly not Jennifer Lawrence. The actress has verified that she is a 100 per cent natural klutz. Phew for that!

J-Law spoke to Marie Claire and slammed claims (from who, exactly?!) that she pretended to fall over a traffic cone at the 2014 Oscars (a year after she tripped over at the 2013 Oscars) in order to look “authentic”.
Jennifer said: "I'm trying to do the right thing, waving to fans, trying to be nice, and there's a traffic cone. The second I hit it, I was laughing, but on the inside I was like, 'You're fucked. They're totally going to think this is an act.'”
"But trust me,” Jen continued, “If I was going to plan it, I would have done it at the Golden Globes or the SAGs. I would have never done it at two Oscars in a row. I watch Homeland - I'm craftier than that!"
You don't say. SORRY, but nobody falls over on purpose, unless they’re trying to make a rubbish video for You’ve Been Framed (and you can always tell when those videos are fake).
And to be honest, you’d have to be a bit weird to want to pretend to be clumsy. Surely it makes more sense to fake having big boobs or something – that’s WAY more Hollywood.
Soz, but J-Law IS just that adorable. So shut it, clumsy-jury. The case is closed and Jennifer is just a bit awkward. Now go hate on something else.
Written by Rosie Gizauskas

No comments:

Post a Comment