Thursday 15 May 2014

Joseph Morgan A.K.A Niklaus is engaged

Ok, girls don't cry. Joseph Morgan a.k.a Niklaus Mickelson (The Originals) is engaged to Persia White.
The happy couple released a joint statement to Wetpaint: “We really appreciate those of you who have supported our wild, creative, passionate and unlikely relationship. We have found a rare and precious thing; true love. We wish you all the same.”
Joseph and Persia, 37, met on the set of the The Vampire Diaries during production of Season 3. Joseph starred as big bad hybrid Klaus Mikaelson, while Persia had a memorable arc as Bonnie Bennett’s mom Abby.
Back in September, Joseph went on HuffPost Live and dished about their relationship. “You know, I’m very happy. It’s great,” he said. “I’m lucky enough [that] she came with me to New York to enjoy a little bit of the city. I get the weekend off so we get to experience a little of that. But that’s all I’m going to put out there — I’m going to keep the rest for myself.”
Well, we’re glad Joseph and Persia shared this happy news with us. Congrats to the happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment