Tuesday 22 July 2014

Dwayne Johnson confirms his role as DC's SHAZAM

Dwayne Johnson has been rumored in the past to be playing a very important role in the DC Universe but we did not know who he was going to be playing but now it seems like we now know at last. He speculated on who it is in an interview with TotalFilm and my spidey sense tells me, it's SHAZAM. After a leak was released that SHAZAM is the next movie on DC's list after Batman V Superman, I think it is safe to say that's why The Rock felt obliged to confirm the rumor.
 This is what he had to say on the matter;
 “I will say this. There’s a character out there that we’re going to announce very soon that I’m going to play, and I’ll just say this…this character has the power of Superman, he can throw down. Just say the word. That’s all I’m going to say.”

For those who do not know who SHAZAM is, He is also known as Captain Marvel. The young boy Billy Batson finds himself becoming the champion of the magician who gave him magical powers and all he has to do is utter the word "shazam" and he turns into a grown man with Superman-like powers.

What do you think of Dwayne Johnson as Shazam?

No comments:

Post a Comment