Wednesday 9 July 2014

Exodus: Gods and Kings; Poster Pictures and First Trailer


Exodus: Gods and Kings is one of my most anticipated movies of the year although i didn't add it to my list, I love epics and most of all, I love Christian Bale who is to star in the movie as Moses himself. Ridley Scott's team has just released poster pictures of the two main characters in the movie along with the first trailer of the movie.

Christian Bale stars as the Israelite Moses, abandoned at birth and raised alongside Rhamses (Joel Edgerton), who becomes the Pharaoh of ancient Egypt. Though brothers, they’re pitted against each other as Moses is compelled to cast off the shackles of slavery and lead his fellow Israelites out from under Rhamses’ thumb





Like JoBlo.com said, I also find the Black and Gold a little too much and kind of awkward. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment