Wednesday 2 July 2014

Fast and Furious 7: Dwayne Johnson's last day on set


Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has said goodbye to the "Fast and Furious 7" Casts and crew. He posted the above picture on his instagram page and a very touching message seen below to thank them for all their hard work.

"My last day of Fast & Furious.. I'm truly touched by the farewell love my film crew has shown me. Its been an honor to work with such an incredibly hard working and brilliant crew. (a crew who's had to practice great restraint daily on this production;). They may not be household names, but they'll ALWAYS be stars in my book. With great love and respect to all of you... see ya down the yellow brick road. Another place. Another time. #ThankUForAllYourWork ~ Rock"

Sweet right?

No comments:

Post a Comment