Thursday 6 November 2014

Minions Trailer: My Review

Yeah we all know them from Despicable Me but now they have stolen our hearts or at least mine. Even though I don't understand what they are saying 99% of the time, I still love them and even more so, the trailer of their new movie which would be released in July, 2015.

This trailer gives us an insight into their beginnings and the very funny newly introduced trio "Stuart", "Kevin" and "Bob". These three, especially Stuart and his banana obsession which I really don't find odd at all "because who doesn't love bananas" are going to blow your minds. Apparently, this movie took place in 1968, 42 years before they met Gru hence the 42 B.G.

We are so going to love this adorably constructed movie and as I have read from the review of someone who might or might not have watched it, the movie is awesome especially the 39th - 49th minutes of the movie. She said she almost peed her pants which you should not imagine as I'm not imagining myself laughing right now.

ENJOY THE TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment