Friday 28 November 2014

What I think Jurassic World and PAN's Trailers




As much as I love Hugh Jackman, I think this movie might be crap. First and foremost, they should either ban the editors from the industry or they should be sent back to school because some things should have obviously been edited out. Two, why do I get the feeling that while they were staging certain scenes, they were not filmed from the right angles. The actors may very well perform greatly and the story-line may actually make sense but this trailer is just not impressive enough. This is my opinion, what is yours?






Jurassic World

Ok, yes, yes, yes. I am so gonna watch this and not because Chris Pratt looks as gorgeous as ever, but because this is what a proper trailer and it has all the almanac of a good movie. I don't really fancy scary but I fancy technology and I love what they've done with this wonderful movie in the making. June 2015 can come sooner.

Note to PAN editors, IMPRESS ME


No comments:

Post a Comment