Sunday 14 December 2014

How will Oliver Queen/The Arrow come back from the dead?

I know we (Oliver Queen/The Arrow fans) are all still grieving the death of our beloved icon. But it seems like the writers of this very compelling show have a little more under their sleeves than they are letting on.

I had wondered how they were going to bring back The Arrow but according to this article I stumbled upon from a channel I write for MATVD on bbm, the writers might be bringing in the Lazarus pit which we all know revitalises Ra's Al Ghul.

It's perfect don't you think and he might be adding a couple more cool powers to his awesome superhero belt.

I can't wait for the next episode even if it'll be really late but until then, enjoy the article Click here to view post

No comments:

Post a Comment