Wednesday 28 January 2015

Fantastic Four Reboot Trailer: My Review

forums.superherohype.com
Even though this is some kind of fan art, it still pretty much tells the story. The new fantastic four has been the point of controversy for some time and it seems like in order to put people's doubt to rest, the studio decided to release a seemingly awesome trailer to tell the HATERS to kind of shove it. The trailer got me kind of curious about the movie now, I will admit that I am one of those haters I spoke of and I can tell you that the trailer is definitely different from all its predecessors and they really tried to move very far from the earlier crap. But my skepticism is still intact I'm afraid and until I watch the movie and it impresses me, I will keep my current opinion.

Watch the trailer and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment