Wednesday 7 January 2015

Galavant: My Review of the show

Source: blogcritics.org

Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!, this show can be described as simply ridiculous. The first thing you need to know about the show is that it is a musical and if you are the kind who loves twisted comedies, this is definitely a show for you.

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOILERS AHEAD



The show debuted with two 20 mins each episodes, I watched this show basically because of Timothy Omundson (King Richard) whom I loved in the show Psych which I was sad to see go but what can we do?. Galavant is that kind of show that seems a little bit off but still entertaining. I especially loved the way Galavant's so called true love ditched him after he came to rescue her from the king who kidnapped her.

Galavant was broken after the whole ordeal and ended up as the town drunk. A valiant knight becoming a washed-up has-been in the immortal words of "Sheldon Cooper". I know it sounds cliche but its what happened afterwards that is so funny. He decided to fight for his love again because he was lied to by another lady as in it seems like this guy was just begging to be a doormat. He also decided to fight in a jousting match which he clearly knew he could not win so he had to be trained by a lady who whooped his sorry ass at the beginning. He ended up not even fighting in the match as both he and his opponent were so tired they both fell off their horses.

I know I've said too much but you should really watch this and tell me what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment