Thursday 22 January 2015

Sherlock's One-Off Special: Filming has commenced


Source:cultbox.co.uk
 *Dancing* right now even though this special will not be airing until the end of the year, The possibility of seeing Sherlock Holmes before the year runs out makes me so happy and I know other *Die Hard* fans like me are as happy as I am.

Towards the end of last year, there were lots of speculations about the filming of this show and now I am very sure it will be airing since filming has already begun and photographs have been taken of the cast at the Arnos Valley Cemetery in Bristol.



I think I can make a speculation or an assumption of my own and say that the special will probably be featuring what happened while Sherlock was on his *Death Break* or what do you guys think?

Filming: Tuesday 6 January until February 2015.

Air date: Christmas 2015.

Running time: 90 minutes.

Writers: Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffat.

Director: Douglas Mackinnon.

Main cast: Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes, Martin Freeman as John Watson, Amanda Abbington as Mary Watson.

Guest cast: Natasha O’Keeffe, Louise Brealey as Molly Hooper, Jonathan Aris as Anderson.

Culled from cultbox.co.uk

Below are pictures of the cast at the cemetery. FEAST YOUR EYES

Source: cultbox.co.uk
Source: bristolpost.co.uk
Source: bristolpost.co.uk
Source: bristolpost.co.uk
Source: bristolpost.co.uk


Source: bristolpost.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment