Wednesday 25 February 2015

The Following Season 3's first episode to air next week Monday

Source: spoilersguide.com
Found out this morning that this wonderful show will be returning to our screens on Monday, 2nd of March, 2015 and I promise you I will do anything possible to get it here so that you guys can download.

The show which is gladly enjoying its third season will be airing its first episode titled "New Blood" which will see Ryan trying put his past behind him as Joe Carroll will be awaiting execution on death roll and every semblance of his cult erased from existence. But he and his team are soon to find out that Joe Carroll is only the beginning and that they have much more in store for them and this will shake their foundations.

From what I read, they made it feel like Joe's psychosis is nothing compared to what is to come. I can't believe there is someone worse than Joe but I guess we'll see.

And Happy Birthday in advance to my besty and her twin as the release date is their day so congrats you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment