Friday 20 March 2015

Eragon: Shurtugal creates a petition portal for a Reboot

Source: testedich.de

Ok, so I promised myself I was going to write about this a couple of days ago and here it is. A few years ago, I watched this movie called "Eragon" and I fell madly in love with it because it was awesome but little did I know that it was only the tip of a very large iceberg. I discovered the "Inheritance Cycle" and this book completely blew my mind that I read the whole series at least once a year now and yes as you might have guessed "I don't have a life".

Now, you might be wondering why the babble? this is because a couple of days ago, www.shurtugal.com , the website where I follow everything Eragon/Christopher Paolini "The Great Author" of the series started a petition signing platform where fans help persuade Fox Entertainment to reboot the franchise and possibly make it better this time because after reading the book, I discovered that they actually murdered the movie but that doesn't mean they should stop the franchise as a whole especially for the sake of "Die Hard" fans like me.

Now they have also included a panel where you can tell them what they can make better with the newly proposed reboot "by the fans" because the petition so far is in favor of the reboot and I am strongly for it too so if you think there is anything to change, please let me know what you think so that I can pass it on for you or you could visit the site yourself.

"Atra esternĂ­ ono thelduin"


No comments:

Post a Comment