Monday 6 April 2015

Fast and Furious 7: My Review

Source: teaser-trailer.com

This awesome festive weekend ended with a bang for me. I mean, I watched one of the movies on To-Watch list for the year and boy was I impressed.

Furious 7 is that movie you wanna watch with your hommie or a really nice girl or guy that gets it or in my case with family that really understand movies like you do. The movie never had a dulling moment and let me assure you, you are in for one hell of a treat.



Vin Diesel and his team really brought it this year making my easter weekend awesome in the whole sense of it. It is no wonder that during this opening weekend, they have broken the box office record and have made tons of money just in 4 days. In my little region of the world, the movie was sold out in almost every cinema and you could see people standing in line to rush into the hall to get a good sit *Yours Truly included*.

Now the movie proper, where do I begin, Jason Statham made a good addition to the team even though he was the villian. I don't really want to give much away for those who haven't seen it but I will say this, Tyrese Gibson brought the funny as usual especially with the rescue scene, I laughed so hard, tears ran down my cheeks. That guy is just the silliest ever.

Paul Walker, hmmm, I can only say this, you will be missed and in fact, I miss you more now that I have seen this movie. The tribute to Paul at the end was just really touching, I had to fight back the tears. That being said, the CGI was perfect as I could not really differentiate Paul from his brother. Also, the cinematography was magnificent as well as the thrill, you could hear your blood vessels pumping like you are in there with them even in though the movie was in 2D. They also had the right music for the right moments, this movie deserves all the awards it can get but let me not decide yet as Avengers: Age of Ultron is on its way.

You guys made a really good movie and please if you've not seen it, pleaseeee do.

No comments:

Post a Comment