Thursday 14 May 2015

First look at New TV shows' trailers

Source: imdb.com

As our favorite TV shows are coming to a close, we get to see new and promising ones come up and it seems like fantasy, crime and murder is the order of the day for the next TV series season.

CW and Fox are at the forefront of this venture and as always, they have successfully delivered a list of awesome first look trailers and I will like to share my opinion on some of the ones I enjoyed the most.

Supergirl

I was a little bit skeptical about this but after seeing this trailer, I could only think wow. These guys definitely brought it this time and I hope that the general story is as interesting as the trailer. The show looks like its going to be a combination of fun, playfulness and possibly a form of character relation especially that bit about her wanting to be someone else but finding out that life isn't as simple as that. I hope you enjoy it too



Lucifer

I have always been a fan of Angels and Demons stories and The Devil taking a break is the ultimate fun and to make things interesting, he wants to fight crime? How will that work exactly? I don't know but I am definitely willing to find out. This show looks like it is going to be fun and the devil is well, he's the devil and it looks like he means business.


Limitless

I was a big fan of Bradley Cooper's Limitless so can you blame me if I am a little bit sentimental about this?. I don't exactly know if they can pull this off but if they do, I am definitely going to be the happiest fan on earth.


Minority Report

The movie was a knockout but I am not so sure about this trailer and I don't exactly know how to feel and I don't know if I will even watch the show but you can see it and tell me what you think


No comments:

Post a Comment