Thursday 8 May 2014

Last night's 'Arrow' Recap

ARROW-RECAP.jpg
Honestly, the fact that I’m still alive to write this recap is a miracle, because I’m pretty sure I did not take a breath through that entire episode. Sitting in my apartment watching by myself, I didn’t say a word, I didn’t go on Twitter during commercials, I didn’t do anything but stare at my television, listen to my heart pounding in my chest, and occasionally think, “How is this not the finale?!” This show just keeps getting better, and I cannot wait for next week. Here’s what went down:

First things first, Ollie and Laurel had to get out of the tunnel. Laurel was trapped, but luckily, she had Ollie’s bow and quiver with her. A quick lesson in explosive archery, and boom, she was out of there. Easy as 1, 2, 3! Unfortunately, the same couldn’t be said for the trap Diggle found himself in, facing off with the vendetta-driven Isabel. Diggle didn’t have an explosive arrow to free him, but he had something better: A fast-talking blonde with a foot made of lead. Felicity swooped in and hit Isabel with the van. It was only enough to knock her down, but it got them out of there.
Felicity and Diggle went straight to meet up with Laurel and Ollie before Laurel decided to split off on her own. Team Arrow needed to go retrieve the cure, which was finished, from the poor messenger who’d been attacked before he could properly deliver it. Laurel told Ollie to save the city as she headed out on her own. It was a stupid move, but thankfully, Sara returned to keep her sister company

No comments:

Post a Comment