Monday, 23 June 2014

The Leftovers: New TV Spot Sneak Peek, The Sermon

One of the supernatural books that really sparked my interest growing up was "Left Behind". I can actually say it was the book that made me realize that i really love mystery. But it seems that writer, Lindelof also loves mystery because after writing the much loved Lost, he has taken on another project by HBO which would be premiering June 29th, "The Leftovers" which is based on the rapture inspired book "Left Behind". The story begins after about 2% of the world's population disappears and the remaining 98% are left to ponder the supernatural ramifications of the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment