Saturday 21 February 2015

Fifty Shades of Grey banned in Nigerian Cinemas

Source: teaser-trailer.com
Apparently, Mr Grey won't be seeing Nigerians as the Nigerian Film and Video Censor Board (NFVCB) has banned the much awaited movie from showing in the cinemas.

I laughed really hard when I heard this has it sounds extraordinarily ridiculous and unnecessary. They are all feeling like saints and lord knows they are not. I don't really like the movie either but that isn't enough reason to ban it from the cinemas.

I trust our comrades at Alaba to make it into DVD and my faithful downloaders to happily search online for the download spot. To me, this creates even more curiosity about the movie as people that were indifferent like me would want to know why it was banned.

Good luck banning Nigerians from watching it guys.

P.S: it was banned in Kenya and Malaysia as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment