Wednesday 4 February 2015

Prelude to "Daredevil" trailer

Source: sciencefiction.com
Remember that really nice movie that had a lovely A-List actor named Ben Affleck which people didn't like and felt that he ruined? Of course yes you do because you don't like it too. Sue me, I liked the movie or rather, I liked the actor.

Ok, now Marvel decided they were going to debut the movie on the small screen for fans to see but even though I liked the movie, I am still skeptical about the show. Don't get me wrong, I love Charlie Cox as well especially when he played the role of Tristan in Stardust. But let's be factual, fans have not really responded in the past, so what makes Marvel think they will now?

As usual, I guess Marvel has an ace they are not ready to reveal or maybe they are as they will be releasing the first trailer later today. But before then, have a look at the teaser.


No comments:

Post a Comment