Monday 30 March 2015

Dope Trailer: My review

Source: fashionnstyle.com

A couple of days ago, I came across this trailer of an upcoming movie titled "Dope" and all I can say is well that looks good. It was aesthetically appealing but the message of the movie really eluded me and I had to go back to search for the movie before I could understand what it was about.

This is not to say that the movie won't be good but at least now that I know what it is about, I can speculate. The main reason I am calling your attention to the movie is because it was directed by a Nigerian and as much as Nigerian cinema disappoints me, I like to praise those who are meant to be praised and I will like to say to Rick Famuyiwa that you have done us at home proud and I look forward to watching the movie.

See the trailer NOW!!


No comments:

Post a Comment