Thursday 18 June 2015

The TV Commercial that inspired me

Source: youtube.com
Today, I watched this spectacular Samsung commercial and I thought I should tell you guys about it especially since it involves the avengers and the supposed way of turning normal people into avengers through their new phone, dope right? I might not be buying said phone anytime soon but you should see this commercial because I know I would give anything to be picked as one of the "supposed avengers" and get to play as one of them.

The highlight of the whole commercial was when they brought in Lionel Messi as Iron Man no less, I had a total fan girl moment at that point because they combined two of my favorite stars in one commercial and it was awesome seeing Iron Man kick the robots' heads like a ball and demolishing the entire team.

If you haven't seen it, please do. You won't regret it


No comments:

Post a Comment