Thursday 18 December 2014

My list of 5 movies that might be making it big next year



As the year draws to a close, we, faithful followers of the movie world have begun to anticipate the movies that would probably make a smash hit next year and this is my own little way of clarifying which movies might make the box office next year.

I am not an expert but I think I can shine a little light on the matter. It was really tough to pick which movies especially since there are so many movies to choose from but I had to make a choice and I will like you guys to see if my choices are perfectly valid and tell me which movies you think should be on the list.

I will be posting my 5 most anticipated movies or for lack of a better phrase for it, movies that might break the box office next year.

SO HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment